Friday, December 11, 2009

What To Use To Clean The Outside Of A Home Trailer Dream Interpretation, Regarding Corpses In A Beautiful House?

Dream interpretation, regarding corpses in a beautiful house? - what to use to clean the outside of a home trailer

Last night I dreamed that I never thought before in my 61 years of life. With people do not know in waking life, but seemed to be friends in the dream, I went to a nice house in the countryside, stone, leaves, arched windows, elegant. I noticed some organs of animals in the bush, fox, deer, lynx. I thought it would be interesting to see the bones in the cleaning process. We went inside and began to cry, Yoo-Hoo, before leaving home. No answer, so he started looking around and found 5 dead, not sex be announced. It was a flat bed trailer outside, so I began removing the bodies of the trailer, set it carefully. Three of them were fairly easy to remove, but the two others were too decomposed, so he asked the Sheriff's Department. Help. No odor was detected. The members have a kind of canvas sling company. When all the bodies were in the trailer we left. I said I loved the house and land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment