Thursday, December 3, 2009

Slipped Disc Symptoms More Condition_treatment Symptoms Of Herniated, Slipped Disc, Heart? Pain Go In And Out?

Symptoms of Herniated, slipped disc, heart? Pain go in and out? - slipped disc symptoms more condition_treatment

I closeyest similar symptoms that a herniated disc or slipped disc. I have a lot of upper back pain when the pain, especially pain in the upper left-hand side near the shoulder blade. I am also with some tingling in the fingers of the left side. You also have aches and pains in the chest, upper and lower. The pain comes and goes, but the back and neck pain are always hurt when I move to, or especially when I wake up. The pain is too much like a lot (runs small amounts of execution does not change much).

I go to the doctor in a few days, what you might think? I play sports, I'm 26, 415 to 240 5 11 2 months, my HDL-cholesterol was 165, but 25 and triglycerides were I do not recall a crash or a specific injury, but recently they have a chiropractor about 6 times and the pain is getting worse, not better. I will order an MRI, I think it has to do with a PC, the thought?

0 comments:

Post a Comment