Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Toilet Pedestal How Do I Decorate My Main Floor Powder Room So It Is Not Boring?

How do I decorate my main floor powder room so it is not boring? - toilet pedestal

I moved into a condo and have a very small powder room on ground floor. The white walls, ceilings, white wood, white WC, white pedestal sink and a silver frame oval mirror above the sink. There are no windows, and we will not be too dark. The ground is right - big square porcelain tiles in green and black lettering - how far from shale. What can I do to make the room pop to? I am ready to paint - you can not change, the sink or mirror. Every idea, a picture or hanging? My style is traditional and the living and dining rooms are gray with a large floral area rug with a blue background. Any help would be appreciated - has, like all good ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment