Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blush Bridal Lisburn Road Belfast Any Good Ideas For Bridal Makeup, That I Can Do Myself???

Any good ideas for bridal makeup, that I can do myself??? - blush bridal lisburn road belfast

Each .... Hello

I'm getting married 27th June and sought to know whether I do something else for my makeup.

Generally, as a foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara. I is kind of oily skin and many of eyeliner and eye shadow never so frustrated and do not use it. But I wanted to see the plain wedding day can not afford to hire someone like me, I am with my hair.

I have white skin, blue eyes and long lashes. Who knows what color the eyes, get help, without using too much. Or if there is a simple way to keep your eyes look good without many products to buy?

I hear people always talk about bait, knowing the shadows under the eyes and all, but I do not know much about them, and if they really help, because my skin is a type of fat.

Suggestions would be helpful, I looked on YouTube, but I ask you here.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment