Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kidney Cyst Break What Is Going On With Me?

What is going on with me? - kidney cyst break

I was with hypothyroidism when I was pregnant with my daughter for over 2 years old diagnosed. My thyroid has been found that half of my pregnancy. After about 9 months (my daughter in February 2006), diagnosed with Crohn's disease. In the March 2007 I became pregnant with my son and was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I'm still looking. After 6 months pregnant with this last pregnancy, I learned he had kidney stones. There were three stones in each kidney were about 10 mm and a cyst in the left kidney. I thought I had broken and spent a heap of stones the size of small peas. Recently, a CT scan to see if it rocks. Recently, I received a call from my urologist told me there were rocks, now more than ever. What could be causing this? I changed my diet, as proposed by my urologist. I also have a history of kidney stones in my family.

1 comments:

Simon G said...

everything he said, favoring stone. The highly respected "awellwisher" above me is absolutely correct) (as ever. But one thing is not mentioned. Crohn's disease or inflammatory bowel disease, in general, can lead to stones. In fact, I believe that in patients with Crohn's disease have an increased risk of kidney stones in the general population. One treatment is to control Crohn's disease. Kidney stones, Crohn's disease is due to fat malabsorption. Also make sure that you (do not reduce the intake of calcium is oppo-intuitive).

Best regards,
Doc

Post a Comment