Monday, January 18, 2010

Gym Ball How To Use A Gym Ball To Encourage Baby To Move Down?

How to use a gym ball to encourage baby to move down? - gym ball

Hello:]

I'm 40 2 weeks pregnant and had recently launched a stability ball. Last week my doctor told me that my baby has his head was not very involved and, at worst, it would need a Caesarean if they do not get down!

Has anyone used a bullet for this reason, and it was successful?
Can anyone recommend a site or excise can do i few people to foster babies!

Thank you:]

4 comments:

TigsMom (Karen) said...

They do a lot, and) of the foot while swinging your hips to work slowly (very slowly, like a tire, so that gravity will help your baby in the pelvis.

Here is an article about how to use the birth ball during pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal care.

http://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/ ...

Best Wishes & Congratulations!

✿•.¸Girl Due 1/21/10¸.•✿ said...

I am ready to .. in the classes of Birth Plan to have a natural birth, and if he can not simply the movement of the ball in gym class recently.

To help move your baby's head down to help with the delivery .. Just Sit on the ball and her husband not to support the risk that the network again, and the fourth from left to right on the ball. You can do this for babies are head down (slow dance with photos from your spouse), swinging her hips back and fourth. He said before walking to help.

♥♥ said...

My daughters were not at risk, was induced at term plus 14 years and I needed AC Section
The baby's head is not adjusted for the induction of labor or have a

Hitting the ball, it always reminds me of the old Space Hopper I tried my first attempt to move downward, but I fear that the fate
They also say it helps to climb stairs, but never helped.

Cloth on Bum, Breastmilk in Tum! said...

Bounce slightly and rotate the hips, as if the hula hoop used tires. Squat (not on the ball of course) will also contribute, such as brisk walking.

Post a Comment