Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do Athletes Wear Special Undies Sweat Sores?

Sweat sores? - do athletes wear special undies

So I'm an athlete, I play volleyball for my school and I noticed that whenever I play again this season and really work that I GTE horrible red sores or pimple on the ass ...

I heard from his sweat a lot, what I do, but how can I get rid of? You must use the special kind of clothes? I wear regular cotton ...? Thats spandex is worse?

I bathe daily and wash every part of my body, if it is not a question of cleanliness. Do not tell me that I have to wash my ass more often, cuz I do, and this does not apply to

Baby powder work? I've even tried it with toothpaste to get rid of them, but I only have my way back ICY-hot ... I like Bengay on it too.

its strange, unpleasant and sometimes painful injuries that are a bit hurt. In addition to his shame! Has anyone else got?

Please help! I need to get rid of it quickly ...

2 comments:

mare said...

Ex-husband was a landscape gardener for the year in the extreme south - is used to obtain a regular basis. There is a special underwear that can get you - he would go to save the team of local hiking to reach them. Remove moisture so your back does not stay wet. We have also found that Gold Bond powder medicine has helped much - after showering, before your workout. Previously, he was so bad, it was almost as diaper rash, so we have Desitin on it! The air, as often as possible - may be able to at home, wear a loose skirt without underwear for a few hours after the bath? Good luck!

Dogzilla said...

I have in my breast. The doctor gave me a script for a detergent Phisohex and asked me to use antibacterial soap. Deleted.

Post a Comment